– DAY BY DAY ITINERARY –
• Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport.
• Pick up by base camp
• Tonight we overnight in a mid range hotel/lodge L’Oasis Lodge D
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Tarangire National Park is the first National park on our safari, after an early start we drive to and enter this park famous for its many Elephants and Bao Bab trees.
• Game Driving until dusk.
• We camp just inside the park, and go to sleep listening to the sounds of the African night. BLD
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
Lake Manyara National Park the bottom of the western wall of the spectacular Great Rift Valley for a full day Game Drive before camping in Mto Wa Mbu (mosquito creek) just outside the park BLD
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro Crater is a world heritage site! • We spend the maximum of six hours allowed game driving in this the worlds largest Caldera (collapsed volcano) amongst the circa 30,000 resident animals.
• Late afternoon return to Arusha and overnight. L’Oasis Lodge BLD
Day 4: Departure Day:
• Transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for those returning home.
• For those taking one of our Zanzibar or Mount Kilimanjaro / Mount Meru extensions, collection/transfer as described in tour description. B
- Airport transfers Kilimanjaro – arrival & departure / all park fees / ranger fees / 4×4 Transport / English speaking driver-guide/ full board =breakfast+lunch+dinner & hotel accommodation days as shown above subject to availability. Flying doctors service
- All things of a personal nature ie: alcohol / tips-gratuities/laundry,
Souvenirs / airport tax’es/Sleeping bags