– DAY BY DAY ITINERARY –
Day 0: Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Pick up by base camp Tonight we overnight in a mid range hotel/lodge L’Oasis Lodge D
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
• Drive to Tarangire National Park famous for its Baobab trees and large herds of Elephants. • Camp just inside the park gate. BLD
OPTION # 2
• Lake Manyara National Park at the bottom of the western wall of the spectacular Great Rift Valley Game Drive before
• camping in Mto Wa Mbu (mosquito creek) just outside the park. BLD
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park is our destination today, We shall pass through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area on our way to the entrance at Nabbi Gate and make our way across the short grass plains to our campsite in the heart of the Serengeti not far from the Seronera river, and arrive in time to set up our tents and enjoy our evening meal to the sounds of the African night. BLD
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
A full days game driving, in this the most famous of all animal sanctuary’s • However we too shall take a tip from the wildlife and take a break from the midday heat and return to our camp to take lunch and to relax.
• After lunch game driving until dusk, when we return to camp in the midst of the African wildlife.
• Option of a Serengeti Balloon Safaris BLD
Day 4: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro CA
• AM: In the Serengeti National Park we rise at dawn, taking a tip from the wildlife that use this time to hunt. • PM: En-route to Ngorongoro Crater. • Tonight we camp at 2.300m on the rim of the crater. It can be chilly! BLD
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro Crater is a world heritage site! We spend the maximum of six hours allowed game driving in this the worlds largest Caldera (collapsed volcano) among the circa 30,000. Resident animals. Leaving only to drive to Arusha and overnight L’Oasis – Lodge BLD
Day 6: Departure Day:
Transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for those returning home. • For those taking one of our Zanzibar or Mount Kilimanjaro / Mount Meru extensions, collection/transfer as described in tour description. B
- Airport transfers kia -arrival & departure / all park fees / ranger fees / 4×4
Transport / English speaking driver-guide/ full board = breakfast+lunch+dinner / hotel accommodation days as shown above subject to availability.
- All Things Of A Personal Nature ie: Alcohol / Tips-Gratuities/Laundry,Souvenirs / Airport Tax’es/sleeping bag’s